Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Integrated Laser Range Finder:||Yes||Wifi:||Yes|
|Recording:||Yes||Name:||Thermal Imaging Sight|
thermal vision sight,
thermal vision monocular
Whatever you’re looking to do - versatility, reliability, and functionality. NightSeerThermal Imaging Sight will help you get it done.
• Lightweight and compact size.
• Rugged, Reliable All-Metal housing.
• Easy to operate with the joystick.
• High-resolution 1024x768 AMOLED display
• 35mm and 50mm lens optional.
• Integrated laser range finder
• High shock resistance of 1200G
• 60mm eye relief for protecting the user's eye.
• Picture in Picture function
• High Image frequency (50Hz)
• External power supply via micro USB
• Selectable reticle
• WIFI and on Board recording
|NETD||less then 50mk|
|Palette||10 optional(can be customized)|
|Startup time||less than 5 seconds|
|Startup image||Can be customized|
|Menu and information||GUI(Can be customized)|
|Contrast and Brightness||AGC|
|Online update||Both code and GUI resources|
|reticle type||5 optional(Can be customized)|
|ballistic and zeroing||5 types can be created by user|
|External Power Supply||5V micro USB|
|weight without battery||515|
SALES & SERVICE
We understand that as a manufacturer it is important to work tightly with our distributors to support customers from different regions. We try our best to make sure all customers can get proper training of our device and good after-sell service when any kind of failure occurs.
We understand that, in some cases, lives may depend on the performance of our products, that is why every unit that leaves our facility must pass tough quality control standards testing.
It is our mission to continue to design, build, test and ship the very best optoelectronic devices on the market.
Contact Person: jonna